Traditional Offset &Digital Printing Sales Representative Job Description/Posting
The Document Group is a minority-owned company specializing in commercial digital printing and litigation support services to businesses, associations, and law firms in the greater Houston area. We supply high quality offset printing to a variety of customers, from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. We are growing and hire only those focused on building sales volume, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and being a team player. We offer our products and services via extensive marketing, sales presentations, email campaigns, and an interactive website.
We are looking for a Traditional Offset &Digital Printing Sales Representative with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with proven, documented sales contacts and established relationships. We pay the highest commissions in the industry.
Must also have:
- Strong ability to prospect, develop and close new accounts.
- Aptitude for working with digital files, new technology, attention to detail, and an eye for color.
- Ability to keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as weekly call reports, weekly work plans and monthly analysis.
- Acquire, manage, retain, and grow client base
The Document Group offers a competitive base salary + commission (higher commissions than any printing company in town), which will be discussed during the interview. Health and Dental Insurance included. Vacation time and paid holidays included. Honest, supportive and involved leadership.
Scanning Manager Job Description/Posting
We are seeking a new member of our team in the role of Scanning Manager to fill an open position. A qualified candidate should have one to two years of experience in a management position, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setting. A college degree is not required but preferred.
This position requires expert level knowledge of LexisNexis litigation suite of products, Microsoft Office products, and the Adobe Suite of products. Extensive knowledge of oversize (large-format) scanning and printing is also required. Any knowledge of microfilm, microfiche, or aperture card scanning is a plus. 2-5 years of experience in a Management position required.
Candidate must have High School Diploma or GED
Candidate must be familiar with working in a professional environment under tight deadlines
Must be punctual, efficient, accurate, and willing to take criticism
A candidate with more experience may be preferred to a candidate with more education.
A+ candidates will also be collaborative, a team player, and be willing to get the job done, even if that means extra hours.
- All activities are expected to be carried out with minor supervision
- Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, coordinating several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of LAW and Dokmee Capture software is required
- Knowledge of Document Breaks, Parent/Child relationships, and scanning options is required
The Document Group offers a competitive base salary, which will be discussed during the interview. Health and Dental Insurance included after probation period. Vacation time and paid holidays included after probation period.[contact-form to=”George@thedocgrp.com”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]