- Medical Charts
- Patient Charts/Records
- Physician Notes
- Imaging Results
- Lab Results
- Accounting Records
- Insurance Bills
- Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Ambulance Call Reports
Take comfort in knowing that we are HIPAA compliant! Your records will always be safe and confidential with us.
Under the Federal Healthcare Law, the HITECH Act (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health) *requires and mandates *an electronic health record for each person in the United States by 2014. Unfortunately, if medical entities are not compliant, they are a series of penalties.
In addition, for eligible professionals and hospitals, an incentive program exists to adopt and implement the use of Electronic Health Record (EHR) technology for the The Medicare and Medicaid community. Source: ** http://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/
Who qualifies for these incentive payments?
- Doctor of medicine, osteopathy, pediatric medicine
- Doctor of dental surgery or medicine
- Doctor of optometry
- Hospitals (paid under inpatient prospective payment system, IPPS; Critical Access Hospitals, CAHs; Medicare Advantage hospitals)
- Certified nurse-midwives
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants, in some settings
- Hospitals with at least 10% Medicaid
Take comfort in knowing we can handle all of your medical scanning needs without an inconvenience to you. We will take care of everything!!
- Reviewing Your Scanning Plan In The Face Of Disaster
- Prepare For Next Season’s Trade Shows With Graphics and Displays
- Need Litigation Services? Find The Right Printing Company In Houston
- Document Management Can Make Your Office Go Paperless
- Personalize Your Marketing With Digital Variable Data Printing